Our customers recognise Wärtsilä as their services partner: competitive, trusted, and easy to deal with.
- We will maximise our market share with our present customer base
- We will constantly develop our offering proposition with value-enhancing products
- We will grow by providing more service agreements with new Ship Power and Power Plants deliveries
- We will become our industry’s market leader in environmental solutions
In Services, our objective is to maximise our market share in the marine and power plant service markets. We will develop our service offering and delivery process to cost-efficiently provide better value to our customers. Together with our customers, we create lifecycle-optimising solutions that improve the customers’ operational efficiency and profitability. We use our advanced expertise to offer them 24/7 support globally in the fields of logistics, technical support and field service. Our offering includes an advanced portfolio of agreements, and we are able to deliver service projects that match the changing needs of our customers’ businesses. Moreover, we also use acquisitions to extend our offering and strengthen our market share. We combine service solutions with new equipment sales into lifecycle solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers. Being the only player on the market able to provide such a wide range of solutions from a single source, our competitive position is notably strengthened.
Our broad portfolio of environmental services is aimed at optimising lifecycle efficiency, minimising environmental impact by reducing emissions to air and water, and minimising waste volumes for both land based power plants and vessel installations. Our target is to become the industry leader in environmental upgrade and retrofit solutions by building world-class delivery capabilities and through developing a value-enhancing offering.
The size and scope of the Services business creates stability in a changing market environment and provides a platform for growth.
- Long-term relationships with customers and in-depth understanding of their needs
- A lifecycle offering
- The broadest services offering in the industry
- A global service network