- Power Plants accounts for 32%, Ship Power for 24% and Services for 43% of the total Group net sales.
- Operations in nearly 170 locations in 70 countries around the world.
- Second best year in Power Plants history: Order intake up 13%.
- Ship Power’s position is strong in all the main marine segments, order intake grew 52%.
- Our services network and offering is the broadest in the industry.
We will promote Smart Power Generation to the increasingly dynamic and environmentally conscious energy market. Our tried and tested power plants are modular and are provided with full lifecycle support.
Wärtsilä Ship Power provides integrated systems, solutions, and products that are efficient, economically sound, and environmentally sustainable for the marine industry.
Wärtsilä Services is committed to providing high quality, expert support, and the availability of services wherever our customers are – and in the most environmentally sound way possible.
Wärtsilä Industrial Operations’ product development activities focus on gas as a fuel, efficiency improvements, and environmental technologies. Special attention is paid to achieving competitive product cost, to reducing the total cost of ownership, and to providing high quality and reliable performance throughout operations.